Access to Health Care
- Need help getting health care?
- Have questions about your health?
- Know where to find care and programs to help you be healthier?
Northeast Nebraska Public Health Department can:
- Help you learn how and where to get the health care you need.
- Refer you to doctors, nurses, health coaches and others to care for you and your family.
- Provide wellness programs and services to keep you healthy and safe.
- Give you easy-to-understand health facts and tips on many topics.
NNPHD does this through:
- Community Health Workers (CHW) CHWs are trained to help people find and get needed healthcare services and assistance programs.
- Our Resource Directory contains local, regional, state, and national resources that can help people find services to meet their healthcare needs and be healthier.