Full Time Nurse Needed
Northeast Nebraska Public Health Department is looking for a Public Health Nurse to work on a variety of public health programs such as:
- Disease Surveillance, Investigations and Response
- Health Program Development
- Emergency Preparedness
Required licensures, knowledge and skills:
- Nebraska Registered Nurse License
- Current Driver’s License
- Ability to Think Creatively
- Independent and Team Worker
- Strong Writing and Computer skills
- BSN Preferred
- Experience with program development and management, public presentations, epidemiology, infection control, home visitation and/or public health nursing is a plus.
Work is generally Mon-Fri, 8-5. Willing to work with more than one applicant for job sharing arrangement. Position will remain open until qualified candidate is hired. Salary commensurate with experience and skill level.
For more information email email@example.com . Send resume and cover letter to Northeast Nebraska Public Health Department, ATTN: Health Director, 215 N Pearl Street, Wayne, NE 68787.