Access to Health Care
- Need help getting health care?
- Have questions about your health?
- Know where to find care and programs to help you be healthier?
Northeast Nebraska Public Health Department can:
- Help you learn how and where to get the health care you need.
- Help you find doctors, nurses, health educators and other care for you and your family to be healthier.
- Give you easy to understand health facts and tips on many topics.
NNPHD does this through:
- Community Health Workers (CHW) who are trained to help people find and get needed health care services and programs.
- Our Resource Directory (will need a link to the new Resource Directory) contains local, regional, state, and national resources that can help people find services to meet their health care needs and be healthier. This directory is online at www.nnphd.org and on paper at our office in Wayne.